99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
JUKI MF-7923 3-Needle High-Speed Free-Arm Top and Bottom Coverstitch, Cylinder Bed Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
The machine can be used for the hemming process of the sleeves and bottoms of T-shirts and for the covering process for sportswear and knitwear. It is not a specific-purpose model, but a basic one which can be used for a broader range of processes independently.
STITCH TYPE CHANGE OVER:
It is now possible to change over the stitch type, such as elastic soft-seams for innerwear and high-quality well-tensed seams for outerwear. The stitch type can be changed over (soft-seams/well-tensed seams) simply by changing the thread path.
DIFFERENTIAL-FEED MICRO-ADJUSTMENT MECHANISM:
It is possible to finely adjust the differential feed amount to a best-suited value for the material to be used. The differential feed ratio is constant even if the stitch length is changed
- Stitch Type: 3-Needle
- Max. Sewing Speed: 6,500 RPM
- Needle: UY128GAS #9S~#12S (standard #10S)
- Lift of the Presser Foot: 5mm (with top and bottom covering stitch), 8mm (with bottom covering stitch)
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil: JUKI Machine Oil No.18 (equivalent to ISO VG18)
- Weight of the machine head: 42kg
- Servo Motors are speed adjustable. The two major advantages of the Servo Motor are that you can control the speed of the motor and that the motor is completely silent when the pedal is not engaged.
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.