99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
Consew 387RB-2 Heavy Duty Cylinder Arm 2 Needle Drop Feed Needle Feed Walking Foot Alternating Presser Feet Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
CENTRA-LUBE, SEMI-AUTOMATIC LUBRICATION SYSTEM, LARGE VERTICAL AXIS ROTARY HOOKS AND BOBBINS, REVERSE FEED, SAFETY CLUTCH
- For sewing light to heavy-weight fabrics, leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated materials
- Designed for stitching tubular and curved work.
- Suitable for sewing such products as caps, cushions, boots, shoes, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, apparel, orthopedic appliances, slippers, filters, etc.
- Two needle mechanism readily makes two parallel lines of stitches
- Large vertical axis rotary hooks and bobbins assure longer operation between bobbin changes
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures even feeding of several plies of slippery materials
- Centra-Lube semi-automatic lubrication system
- Reverse feed
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged
- Simple adjustment permits the raising and lowering ofthe center foot which allows for sewing of different thicknesses of material
- Various needle gauges available
- Number of Needles: 2 (Double)
- Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
- Needle: 135 x 17
- Workspace: Standard Workspace
- Hook: 13719
- Feeding Mechanism: Walking Foot
- Work Space: 10" (254mm)
- Clearance Under Presser Foot: 11/32" (8.5mm)
- Bed Size: 3 7/32" dis. x 13" (82mm x 330mm)
- Stitch Length: 4 s.p.i. (6.2mm)
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 2500
- Stitch Type: 301
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.