Our heavy duty grommet setting pliers work great and include a built-in hole punch for pre-setting of grommets/eyelets on basic fabrics and materials. Includes 100 self-backing (no washers) 3/16" metal grommets*. Heavy-gauge steel, rust-resistant chrome finish.
Pliers work with the most common small grommets/eyelets, Size #000 (5/32") and Size #00 (3/16") only. If you need to set larger eyelets, please see our hammer/anvil setters or for larger, more professional applications, our heavy duty press machine with the appropriate die.
Choose grommet color in the pull-down menu.
Directions for use:
- Set depth on the hole punch
- Remove safety lock pin and save to replace for storage
- Mark wrong side of material for hole location (so clean cut is on the right side of the material.
- Trim off rough edges
- Place grommet in the hole. With grommet/eyelet on the nippled side of pliers jaw, squeeze.
- For use with grommets and washers, add the washer to the non-nippled side of the plier's jaw.