New-Tech 20U93D Zig-Zag Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine Comes Table, Legs, Direct Drive Servo Motor and LED Lamp
Reverse lock Built-in oil pump allows higher sewing speed, and decreases wear and tear Patented automatic lubrication system suitable for zig-zag, embroidery on thin, medium, and thick fabric. Ideal for sewing garments shoes caps leather products bags and more.
- Hardened Steel Gears 0~9 mm
- Stitch Width Reverse Feed Auto Lubrication
- Easy to operate Built-in bobbin winder
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 2500 Stitches Per Minute
- Stitch Length Adjustment: 0 to 5mm Stitch
- Width Adjustment: 0 to 9mm
- Sewing Thickness: 5mm
- Presser Foot Lift: By Hand 6mm By Knee: 9mm
- Needle System: 135x7 Thread
- Take Up Mode: Sliding Lever
- Feed Type: Drop Feed
- Hook Type: Standard horizontal rotary hook (Standard "L" bobbin)
- Lubrication System: Automatic
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.