This set of tools are commonly applied on clothing, cloth baby diapers, bibs, towels, craft, sewing, household projects and other embroidery household projects.
How to use:
- Step 1: Mark the place of snaps on project, use awl to make a small hole on fabric.
- Step 2: Insert prong of snap cap into hole and place socket over prong.
- Step 3: Position plier with cap in black die tray and socket under rubber pressing head.
- Step 4: Make sure cap is centered and seated in die tray and squeeze plier firmly for secure.
- Step 5: Repeat with second cap and stud.
- Step 6: Check the snaps
- Snap diameter: 12 mm (T5 size)
- Snaps colors: white, black, red, yellow, blue, green, orange, purple, gray, pink
- Material: plastic and stainless steel
- Case size(LWH): 29 x 18.3 x 3.5 cm
- Case material: plastic
- 100 Sets of snap buttons
- 1 x Pink snaps plier
- 1 x Shank for T8 snap
- 1 x Pink awl
- 1 x Pink screwdriver
- 2 x Black die tray (T3 and T8)
- 1 x Storage case
Including small and incisive parts, please keep them away from children under 3 years old.