99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
JUKI LZ-2280 High-Speed 1 Needle Lockstitch Zigzag Stitching Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
The sewing machine produces soft seams consistency with a low tension applied to the thread.
Problems which are associated with low-tension sewing such as "double-catching" and "irregular stitches", as well as factors which affect seam quality such as "thread path", "thread bending resistance", "feed locus", "needle locus" and "timing" have been thoroughly reviewed, thereby successfully producing soft seams. The machine has adopted JUKI's established genuine hook and thread take-up lever.
- Stitch System: Standard Zigzag
- Max. Sewing Speed: 5000 Stitches per Minute
- Max. Zigzag Width: 5mm
- Max. Stitch Length: 2.5mm
- Needle: 134 SUK (Nm70)
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.