99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
JUKI DNU-1541 Single Needle Walking Foot Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
With its larger needle bar stroke, higher presser foot lift, and newly adopted double-tension mechanism, the machine offers excellent sewing capabilities and responsiveness. The machine's rectangular feeding motion promises the consistent feeding of materials of all thicknesses without stitch gathering.
- Max. Sewing Speed: 2,500 Stitch per Minute
- Max. Stitch Length: 9mm (forward / backward)
- Needle Bar Stroke: 36mm
- Lift of the Presser Foot by Hand: 9mm
- Lift of the Presser Foot by Knee: 16mm
- Thread Take-Up: Slide Type
- Amount of Altering Vertical Movement: 2.5~6.5mm
- Hook: Horizontal-Axis Full-Rotary Double-Capacity Hook
- Needle (at time of delivery): 135x17 (Nm160) Nm125~Nm180
- Thread: #30~#5, B46~B138, Nm=60/3~15/3
- Pitch Changing Method: By Dial
- Lubrication: Centralized Oil Wick Lubrication (hook: automatic)
- Lubricating Oil: Juki New Defrix oil No.2 (equivalent to ISO VG32)
- Distance from Needle to Machine Arm: 264mm
- Bed Size: 477x178mm
- Motor Output: 750W
- Weight of the Machine Head: 36.5kg
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.