99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
The JUKI DU-1181N Single Needle, Straight Stitch, Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
With its strong top and bottom feed mechanism, the machine insures the smooth feeding of hard-to-feed materials or multilayered sections of materials to achieve consistent seam quality that is free from irregular stitch pitches. The automatic lubricating mechanism dramatically improves maintainability of the machine.
- Max. sewing speed: 2,000 stitches per minute
- Max. stitch length: 9mm (forward/backward)
- Needle bar stroke: 36.5mm
- Lift of the presser foot by hand: 5.5mm
- Lift of the presser foot by knee: 15mm
- Thread take-up: Link type
- Alternating vertical movement: 2～5mm
- Hook: Horizontal-axis full-rotary double-capacity hook
- Needle: (at the time of delivery) DP×17 (#21) #14～#23＊
- Thread: #40~#8, B33~B92, Nm=90/3~30/3
- Pitch changing method: By dial
- Knee-lifter mechanism: Built on the machine head
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil: JUKI MACHINE OIL No.7 (equivalent to ISO VG7)
- Distance from needle to machine arm: 261mm
- Bed size: 477mm × 178mm
- Weight of the machine head: 31kg
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.