99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
The JUKI DDL-8700-7 Single Needle Drop Feed Automatic Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
By thoroughly investigating and modifying the sewing mechanisms in order to achieve low-tension sewing, the machine flexibly responds to various kinds of materials and produces beautiful seams of consistent quality.
- Application: Medium-Weight
- Max. Sewing Speed: 5000 Stitches per Minute
- Max. Stitch Length: 4mm
- Needle Bar Stroke: 30.7mm
- Lift of Presser Foot by Hand: 5.5 mm
- Lift of Presser Foot by Knee: 13 mm
- Unit dimensions: (LxWxH): 48 inches by 20 inches by 48 inches
- Needle: DB X 1, sizes 9-18 110V with Juki M92 servo motor, SC920 control box, and CP-18 panel
- Feed Dog: 4-row
- Hook: Automatic-lubricating full-rotary hook
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating Oil: JUKI MACHINE OIL 7 (equivalent to ISO VG7)
- Automatic Reverse Feed Function: Provided as standard
- Control Box:SC-920C: Compact-size servomotor M92 (450W)
- Machine Motor: Single-phase 100～240V, 3-phase 200～240V
- Power Requirement: Single-phase 100～240V, 3-phase 200～240V
- Power Consumption: 320VA
- Total Weight: Machine head: 30kg / 35kg (with AK), SC-920C: 3kg, M92: 3.5kg
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.