Consew 277RB-1 Heavy Duty, Narrow Cylinder Bed, 1 Needle, Drop Feed, Needle Feed, Compound Feed, Alternating Presser Feet Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
Centra-Lube Semi-Automatic Lubrication System, Horizontal Axis Rotary Hook, Reverse Feed, Large Hook Big Bobbin Available: Model 277RB
- For sewing light to heavy-weight fabrics, leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated materials.
- Specially designed for products with narrow openings.
- For stitching tubular and curved work.
- Suitable for sewing such products as hats, caps, shoes, sandals, slippers, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, awnings, umbrellas, bags, luggage, handbags, travel ware accessories, wearing apparel, etc.
- Tape binding — Models 277RFS-3 & 277RBFS-3
- Narrow cylinder arm — 46 mm diameter (Models 277R-3, / 277RFS-3)
- Horizontal axis rotary hook
- Large bobbin available (Models 277RB-1 / 277RBFS-3)
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures even feeding of several plies or slippery material
- Simple adjustment permits the raising and lowering of center foot which allows for sewing of different thicknesses of materials
- Number of Needles: 1 (Single)
- Feeding Mechanism: Walking Foot
- Workspace: Standard Workspace
- Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 2300
- Stitch Length: 4.2 S.P.I. 15/64" (6mm)
- WorkSpace: 10 5/32" x 4 11/32" (258 x 110mm)
- Needle: 135 x 17
- Bobbin: 18034 M
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1 5/16" (33.2mm)
- Presser Lift: Hand 5/16" (8mm) - Foot 1/2" (13mm)
- Cylinder Diameter: 1 13/16" Dia. (46o/)
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.