WHAT MAKES CONSEW MACHINES AMAZING?
If you’re someone who has a business and creates heavy-duty textile projects like:
- Upholstery for furniture, vehicular, or other projects
- Sails and other nautical items
- Tents and other camping equipment
- Banners and signs
- Parachutes and parachute containers
- Safety equipment
- Sports equipment
- Leather items: Handbags, briefcases, shoes, etc.
- Orthopedic appliances
- Ballistic armor and other equipment
- Patio umbrellas
- Other large-scale textile items
A Consew industrial sewing machine is just what you need to keep your business humming.
For nearly 100 years, Consew has produced the best American-designed industrial machines available. Consew’s machines are durable, adaptable and built to stand up to hours and hours of continuous, hard use. The result is a time-tested brand that has proven to be reliable and give sewers consistent results and ease of use.
Beginners and home hobbyists have a wide range of machines to choose from when it comes to Consew Machines. For the beginner, there is a myriad of machines from under $100 to over $1,000, with varying quality, that you can start with and use to learn necessary sewing skills.
However, when you’ve started making sewing your job, your livelihood and your everyday life, you need equipment that will sew nearly anything you throw at it, and make sure it comes out the way you intended. That’s where a Consew industrial sewing machine will make your life easier and make sure your business never misses a stitch.
Several benefits of Buying Consew Machines:
- Direct-drive motor, no belt connection needed
- Optional servo motor available
- Larger bobbins that let you sew longer without stopping
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Walking foot that allows the machine to sew thicker fabric, and more of it
- Auto or manual lubrication
- Locking stitch regulator that prevents changes in stitches from vibrations
Consew Machines for Sale
Goldstar Tool carries Consew’s most popular and best-selling industrial machines:
The Consew 206RB-5 Walking Foot Upholstery Industrial Sewing Machine
This comes with a table and servo motor. It’s loved by both home sewers and industrial shops and made to handle fabric both light and heavyweight for a wide range of applications and projects. Designed primarily for upholstery work, this machine sews a wide range of fabric, including upholstery, canvas, leather, vinyl, and coated fabrics, it’s the one machine that can take care of everything you do. The 206RB-5 machine also features:
- An all-gear driven hook mechanism
- Large horizontal axis hook
- Adjustable stitch length setting with an identical reverse stitch
- Easily install standard attachments, with changeable needle plates, feed dogs, and feet for specialty operations
- Fits in a standard workspace
- Larger workspace (10-5/16ths, 258 mm)
- Bed Size 7" 18 7/8" (178mm x 480mm)
Consew’s 2206RB-14-7-DD Direct Drive Machine
This heavy-duty industrial machine is a single needle triple feed with a compound feed walking foot and built for professional sewers who need a more substantial machine for projects. The 2206RB can handle multiple layers of some of your heaviest fabrics with ease due to a built-in walking foot. The 2206-RB also features:
- Direct drive motor
- Automatic lubrication
- Automatic electric foot lift and other automated functions
- Side load horizontal axis load
- Stitch length indicator located on the outside of the Consew industrial machine
- Standard presser feet fittings and all sizes of cording feet are available
- Standard attachments are easily installed
- Connecting rod in presser feet, allowing the presser foot to work more efficiently
- Change the step height in the presser foot with a simple, built-in adjustment
Goldstar Tool Is Your Consew Headquarters
Are you thinking about replacing or upgrading your current sewing-room equipment, or ready to buy a new Consew? Contact Goldstar Tool today our experienced staff is prepared to answer your questions and help you find the right Consew machine for all your professional sewing needs.