99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
Consew 206RB-5 Triple Feed Heavy Duty Single Needle Drop Feed Lockstitch Upholstery Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
One of the ALL-TIME BEST SELLERS from CONSEW, the 206RB-5 has been used by thousands of hobbyists and professional sewers all over the world.
Centralized Arm Lubrication, Reservoir-Oiled Hook with Micrometic Control Valve, Large Horizontal Axis Rotary Hook and Bobbin, Adjustable Reverse Feed, Locking Stitch Regulator, Safety Clutch
For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances etc.
- Extra long stitch - 2-1/2 S.P.I. (10mm)
- Large Bobbin. Bobbin can be changed without removing object being sewn
- Thread release finger (for heavy thread)
- High presser foot lift - 9/16" (14mm)
- Centralized arm lubrication. Reservoir-oiled hook with micrometric control valve
- All gear driven hook mechanism. Large horizontal axis hook
- Safety clutch with push-button re-engagement
- Adjustable reverse stitching can be same length as forward stitch
- Simple adjustment permits raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing different thicknesses of material and thus assures positive stitching
- Walking feet, needles and other attachments interchangeable with Consew model 226R-2, 255RB-2
- Needle plate, foot, and feed dog can be changed for special operations
- Standard attachments easily installed
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism ensures even feeding of material
- Locking stitch regulator prevents changes in stitch length from vibration
- Number of Needles: 1 (Single)
- Feeding Mechanism: Walking Foot
- Workspace: Standard Workspace
- Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
- Max Speed: (S.P.M.) 3300
- Clearance Under Presser Foot: 9/16" (14mm)
- Stitch Length: 2 1/2 s.p.i. (10mm)
- Large Work Space: 10 5/16" (258mm)
- Needle: 135 x 17
- Bobbin: Pre-Wound M
- Bed Size: 7" 18 7/8" (178mm x 480mm)
- Stitch Type: 301
- Gross Weight: 82 lbs. (37.25 kgs)
- Total Carton Size: 23" x 10" x 22"
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1 5/16" (33mm)Hook 18033
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.