Consew 701 High Speed, 1 Needle, Post Bed, Drop Feed, Needle Feed Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
Vertical Axis Rotary Hooks, Intermittent Wheel Feed, Intermittent Positively Driven Roller Presser, Simplified Semi-automatic Lubrication, Anti-Friction Ball and Roller Bearings, Built-In Bobbin Winder.
MACHINE MODELS AVAILABLE:
- 701: Single needle, lower wheel feed, driven upper wheel feed, needle feed
- 701LP: Left hand post
- 701U: Same as basic model, modified for maximum stitch length up to 21/64 (8mm)
- 701X: Same as basic model, modified for very heavy thread
- 701UX: Same as basic model, modified for maximum stitch length and heavy thread
- 701ATCL: Fitted with automatic thread trimmer and presser lift
- 702: Two needle, all other features same as Model 701
- 702ATCL: Fitted with automatic thread trimmer and presser lift
- See Consew Model 702 for two needle version.
- Lower and driven presser wheel feeding action combined with needle feed provide powerful transport for slippery materials of any type as well as leather, vinyl and polyethylene plastics, oil cloth, just any material difficult to feed, coated and laminated fabrics.
- Suitable for stitching hollow, tubular and curved articles and climbing over thick sections always assuring constant stitch length.
- As many as 29 anti-friction ball and needle roller bearings (depending on model) for easy maintenance.
- Continuous lubrication from copious reservoir.
- Vertical axis rotating hooks.
- Triple feeding mechanism assures even feeding of difficult-to-sew materials.
- Number of Needles: 1 (Single)
- Feeding Mechanism: Needle Feed
- Workspace: Standard Workspace
- Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 3500
- Clearance Under Presser Foot: 9/32" (7mm)
- Stitch Length: 5 (5mm)
- Needle: 135x7 (cat.1955)
- Bed Size: 7"x 20 3/8" (177x518mm)
- Stitch Type: 301
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1 1/2" (38mm)
- Hook: 38032
- Post Height: 7" (178mm)
- Work Surface: 2"x2 13/32" (52x61mm)
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.