ONLY 99¢ SHIPPING IN USA ON ALL OF OUR INVENTORY
Instructions for Hammer/Anvil Grommet Setting Tool
1. Cut or punch a small hole slightly narrower than the neck of the grommet.
2. Place the grommet through the fabric, neck facing up and finished part facing down.
3. With the anvil on a firm surface, place your fabric on top, centering the grommet over the hole.
4. Place washer (rounded side upwards) on top of grommet sticking up through fabric.
5. Take other part of setter and place the narrow end in the hole and hammer it solidly.
Voila, a perfect grommet!