Impulse Heat Sealer
Bag sealer, heavy duty.
We carry the following sizes: 8", 12" , 16" , 20" & 24" BY FOOT.
Place poly bag between seal bars, press down gently and release. Also seals polypropylene and foam. No warm up time needed. Adjustable timer creates perfect seals for varying bag thicknesses.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: 446 to 464 F
- MAX SEAL THICKNESS: 12 mil refers to 2 pieces of 6 mil material sealed together.
- CAN SEAL: Up to 1/8" thick foam. Mylar, polypropylene, static shielding, nylon, polyethylene, & polyurethane bags. Cellophane but not with an airtight seal. Metallized 2.5 mil polypropylene bags (Food bags like S-11660, used for: ground coffee, etc.) w/ airtight seal. 3/16 and 5/16" bubble but not recommended because it does not produce an air tight seal.
- CAN'T SEAL: Vinyl bags.
- HEATING ELEMENT: Composition: 80% nickel, 20% chromium
- SERVICE KIT INSTALLATION: The teflon tape goes under the element; the teflon cover above the element. Width of teflon tape is 3/8". Extra element set and teflon strip included.