99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
JUKI LH-3568 2 Needle Semi-Dry-Head Lockstitch Machine With Organized Split Needle Bar Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
The sewing machine with organized split needle bars is the only sewing machine in the industry that comes with the semi-dry head. It helps reduce poor-quality products due to oil stains even in the case of product items which have corner stitching sections.
UNIQUE TO JUKI:
- The semi-dry head sewing machine with organized split needle bars is only available from JUKI
- A thread tension control mechanism has been developed for each type of sewing machine in order to achieve the best-suited thread tension for its purpose.
- Two selectable new-method oiling mechanisms.
The sewing machine for jeans and heavy-weight materials (G type) produces well-tensed seams by the optimization of the feed mechanism.
Highly reliable thread-trimming mechanism
The internal mechanism of the sewing machine has been thoroughly re-investigated to achieve further improvement of maintainability and workability.
The operation panels CP-18A and CP-180A are provided with a production support function.
- Application: S: Medium-Weight, G: Jeans and Heavy-Weight
- Max Sewing Speed: 3000 Stitches Per Minute
- Max Stitch Length: 5mm
- Presser Foot: Standard Hook: 7mm (by hand), 13mm (by knee)
- Needle: S: DP×5(#14) #9～#16 G: DP×5 (#21) #16～#23
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.