99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
JUKI LU-1560N 2-Needle Unison Feed Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
The basic machine and its outstanding response to the sewing of heavy materials.
Juki's unique feed mechanism promises excellent efficiency of feed. In addition to the standard models of 1-needle and 2-needle machines, other models intended for special purposes are available, including models for extra heavy materials and one having a thread trimmer. The machine is applicable to an extended range of heavy materials for industrial use, such as cargo handling belts and containers, as well as those for general use, such as car seats, sofas and bags, thereby contributing to both improved quality and increased productivity.
HIGHER LIFT OF THE PRESSER FOOT
The high, 16mm presser foot lift enables easy material handling.
With the adoption of this vertical-axis double-capacity hook, the frequency of bobbin thread changing is reduced, promising sewing work of increased efficiency.
The machine leaves a shorter needle thread after thread trimming, improving thread consumption efficiency. With a rigid knife and improved cam shape, the thread trimmer cuts thread as thick as #5 without fail.
THE AREA AROUND THE NEEDLE ENTRY IS DESIGNED TO BE EASILY OBSERVED
Since the needle thread tension-release solenoid is fitted on the rear face of the Juki industrial lockstitch machine head, the area around the needle entry and one-touch type reverse feed button is easily viewable. This substantially contributes to improved operability.
The stitch length can be easily selected by the stitch dial. The machine is provided with many improved features that offer enhanced operability such as an easy-to-observe area around the needle, placement of the bobbin winder on the front face of the machine arm, and a large handwheel (φ 160).
A knee-lifter mechanism is built in the bed. This reduces the pressure required to operate the knee-lifter and facilitates setup. (Machines equipped with automatic thread trimmer are excluded.)
The machine is full-open-type top design makes it possible to fully open the top of the machine arm. Thanks to this design, adjusting works can be done without tilting the machine head.
The machine is equipped as standard with a safety clutch for preventing hook breakage. Reset work can be done simply by pressing a button
- Application Heavy-Weight
- Max. sewing speed 2,500 Stitches per Minute
- Max. stitch length 9mm (forward/backward)
- Needle bar stroke 38mm
- Lift of the presser foot by hand 9mm
- Lift of the presser foot by knee 18mm
- Needle Gauge 4.8mm, 6.4mm, 7.9mm, 9.5mm, 12.7mm (3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2)
- Alternating Vertical Movement 2.5~6.5mm
- Thread Take-Up Slide Type
- Hook Vertical-Axis Double-Capacity Hook
- Needle (at the time of delivery) 135x17 (Nm160) Nm125~Nm180
- Lubrication Automatic
- Lubricating Oil JUKI New Defrix Oil No.2 (equivalent to ISO VG32)
- Bed Size 517 mm x 178mm
- Weight of the Machine Head 45kg
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.