99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
JUKI MF-7523-U11/UT High-speed Flat-bed Top and Bottom Coverstitch Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
The machine can be used for the hemming process of the sleeves and bottoms of T-shirts and for the covering process for sportswear and knitwear. The front cover is trimmed to allow operators to bring their hands closer near the needle entry area, thereby increasing work efficiency in the covering process, etc.
The machine can be used for the hemming process of the sleeves and bottoms of T-shirts and for the covering process for sportswear and knitwear. It is not a specific-purpose model, but a basic one which can be used for a broader range of processes independently.
The Juki MF-7500 series state-of-the-art machine has been designed through a thorough ongoing study of seam quality. The machine is provided as standard with a great diversity of easily adjusted features to increase applicable types of sewing products. The well-balanced design of the machine achieves low-vibration and low-noise operation even under high-speed mode.
- Applications: Universal
- Max. sewing speed: 6.500rpm
- Stitch length: 1.23.6mm (stitch length can be adjusted to 4.4mm)
- Differential-feed ratio: 1:0.71:2
- Needle gauge: 4.0mm 4.8, 5.6, 6.4mm
- Needle: UY128GAS #9S#14S (standard#10S)
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.