99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
JUKI TL-2000Qi Mid-Arm Quilting and Piecing Machine
The Juki TL-2000Qi is a high-quality sewing and quilting machine. The TL-2000Qi is a portable, lightweight machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing. With a large work area of up to 23 inches (with auxiliary table attached), the TL-2000Qi can handle large quilts and home decor project with ease.
- Advanced Thread Trimming: The TL-2000Qi allows you to trim top and bobbin threads using the Exclusive foot controlled trimming system. Just rock your heel back on the foot control, and thread is quickly and precisely cut.
- Thread Tension Scale: The TL-2000Qi has the thread tension scale, which allows you to adjust the tension according to the thread and material to be used.
- Materials are sewn with Ease: The microcomputer controlled, speed control mechanism, and allows the machine to sew materials at low speeds. This provides for accurate feed and perfect stitching when sewing heavy weight fabric, quilting and multiple layers of materials.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the fabric being sewn by turning a regulator located on the top of the machine.
- Needle Up/Down Button: When you stop sewing, the machine will stop with the needle in the down position to allow for pivoting or more accurate free motion work. To move the needle up or down as desired, simply press the needle up/down button.
- Truly Illuminating: The new, bright-white LED lighting, provides an illuminated view of the sewing area and allows for more precise sewing.
- Automatic Needle Threader: The push lever automatic needle threader easily threads the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
- Easy Bobbin Replacement: A new bobbin case latch and an enlarged bobbin case area make it easier to remove and replace the bobbin.
- Nothing Free Motion Quilts Better than a Juki: Juki's rich tradition in quilting continues with the TL-2000Qi: The feed dog can be raised and lowered simply by depressing a switch. When quilting, the drop feed allows you to sew curved stitches with precision and ease.
- Sewing Speed: Max 1,500 stitches per minute
- Stitch Length: 6mm
- Lift Of The Presser Foot By Lever: Max 9mm
- Lift Of The Presser Foot By Knee: Max 12mm
- Needle: HA x 1 (130/705H #7~#18(HLx5#9~#16)
- Dimensions: 452 (W) x 350 (H) x 219 (D) (mm)
- Weight: 11.5Kg / 25.4Lb
- Rate Voltage / Power Consumption: 120V / 1.4A, 1D0W
- Auxiliary Table Dimensions: 590 x 355 (mm)
- Hook: Horizontal axi full-rotary hook
- Even Feed Foot (Part No. A9811-D25-0A0)
- Foot Controller
- Auxiliary Table
- Exclusive Screwdriver
- Screwdriver (Small)
- Sewing Machine Cover
- Power Cord
- Knee Lift Lever
- Cleaning Brush
- Bobbins (4)
- Needle Set
- Spool Cap