99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
New-Tech HA-441 Extra-Heavy-Duty, Single Needle, Cylinder Bed Compound Feed - Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
The New-Tech HA-441 single needle, extra-heavy-duty cylinder bed compound feed walking foot sewing machine is ideal for sewing luggage, golf bags, webbing and other heavy textile applications. With its powerful feeding system (top and bottom feed) higher pressure foot lift and longer stitch length, the HA-441 can easily sew heavy materials with heavier thread.
- Large capacity shuttle hook
- Sliding lever thread take-up
- Low noise, low vibration design
- 800 rpm high-speed operation
- Stitch dial regulator
- Reverse lever mechanism
- Complete stand includes a GoldStar 4000 DC Servomotor, plywood top, and space saver stand
BEST USED FOR:
- Sporting equipment
- Maximum sewing speed: 800 rpm
- Stitch length: 0-11 mm
- Needle bar stroke: 56 mm
- Pressure foot lift: By hand 12 mm, By knee 20 mm
- Needle system: # 794
- Thread take-up stroke: 96 mm
- Diameter of bed size: 81 mm
- Hook type: Oscillating shuttle - large
- Lubrication: Manual
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.