New-Tech 1404-PMD 4 Needle Flatbed Double Chain Stitch Industrial Sewing Machine With Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
The 1404 PMD – 4 Needle, Flatbed, Double Chain Stitch Machine with Rear Puller and Metering Device, is a flatbed, multi-needle, double chain stitch industrial sewing machine. This multi-purpose machine is perfect for attaching elastic, a waistband and sewing the front of shirts, attaching line tapes, smocking, and shirring, etc.. ideal for underwear, sportswear, lady’s clothes, interior decorated goods (curtains, table-clothes, etc.)
- Type: Light-medium weight materials
- Max. Sewing Speed : 4500 rpm Max.
- Stitch Length: 3.5 mm
- Needle Bar Stroke: 31mm
- Lift of Presser Foot : 8mm
- Needle: UO 113#11-18
- Needle Gauge : 1”, ¾”, 1-1/8”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”.
- No of Needles: 4
- No of threads: 8
- Lubrication: Fully automatic
- Screw Driver
- Allen Key, (1.3mm)
- Allen Key (1.5)
- Allen Key ( 2.5)
- Allen Key (3mm)
- Allen Key (5mm)
- Oil Can,
- Oil Funnel
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.