99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
- Household Sewing Machine Parts
- Presser Foot P60444 (11815 / 10449) / 5mm Walking foot, Low Shank
- Fits many Low Shank Home sewing machines: Singer, Kenmore, Elna, Viking, Bernina/Bernette, Babylock, Brother and many others.
- This listing is for a Brand New High Quality LOW SHANK HOME SEWING EVEN FEED and WALKING FOOT with Quilt Guide.
- FOR THAT DIFFICULT MATERIALS LIKE LEATHER, PLASTICS, VELVET, AND QUILTING, E.C.T
real help for sewing or quilting on slippery fabrics or multiple layers, this walking foot attachment is a moving feed system that holds and moves fabric between the presser foot's upper feed dog and the machine's lower feed for dependable control. It's also very handy for accurately matching prints and plaids. Walking feet are not for use in reverse or side-to-side sewing as well as some built-in stitches that include other than forward movement of the feed dogs.
Brother (SA107) equivalent. For use with Brother models, including: CS-100T, LS-2125, LS-2125i, Pacesetter PS21, PS-1000, PS-1250, PS-1800, PS-1950, PS-2100, VX-1435, XL-2230, XL-2600, XL-2600i, XL-2610, XL-3100, XL-3500, XL-3500i, XL-3500T, XL-3510, XL-5130, XL-5232, XL-5340, XL-5500, XL-5600, XL-5700, and XR-40. Fits the following machines: PE770, LS2125i, XL2230, XL2600i, XL2610, XL3510, XL3750, ES2000, CP6500, CP7500, 1034D, PC210PRW, PC420PRW, SE400, LB6800PRW