Prong rivets are used to add decorative detail to belts, shop aprons, furniture covers, and shoes. Featuring a unique grid design and a silver finish, this fashion rivets add a classic appeal to the items. The smooth finish resists scratches and abrasion, enhancing the lifespan of the rivets. Designed to offer long-term use, these fabric fasteners are made with quality materials that remain immune to normal wear. Suitable to be used with upholstery, leather, and other fabrics, these prong rivets find applications in several utilitarian projects that include the construction of airplanes, canvas signage, and more.
- Sewing Accessory: The round prong rivets are widely used as an ornament for belts, shoes, canvas signage, and handbags. They add a decorative element and bring functionality to various products.
- Durable Construction: Crafted with high-quality materials, the fabric prong rivets does not get deformed or loses their shape. They boast high resistance for wear and tear, offering reliable performance.
- Easy To Use: The flat grid prong studs can be easily used on a wide range of fabrics. They can be positioned with mallets or setting tools and secured by folding the legs of the rivets.
- Applications: Designed to attach leather or fabrics together, the belt rivets are used in designing furniture covers, shop aprons, sails, jewelry, and much more.
- Product Specifications: The decorative prong rivets measure 6mm & 9mm in diameter and are available in silver, gold, gunmetal & bronze color
Our special plating process to makes for shiny smooth finished rivets. Use with our other coordinating hardware.
To apply your rivets you may be interested in our grommet press machine and die set