Bias tape maker kit allows you to turn any fabric into accent by decorating it with distinctive bias tapes. The kit includes a wide range of tools that allows you to prepare bias tapes with different kinds of fabrics in many designs and patterns. It is very easy to use, all you have to do is cut the fabric and pass it through the binding maker. The fabric can be pulled with an awl and can be temporarily bonded with an iron. The binding makers are crafted with quality materials show high resistance against normal wear and withstand prolonged use. Suitable for various sewing and quilting tasks, the DIY bias tape maker kit comes in a compact box that makes storage as well as portability convenient.
- Bias Tape Maker Set: It is ideal for creating bias tapes for a wide range of sewing and quilting tasks. The tape maker kit offers you the flexibility of making bias tapes in different patterns and designs from a wide range of fabrics.
- Quality Materials: The portable bias tape maker set features tools made with premium-grade materials that withstand prolonged use, ensuring longevity and reliable performance.
- Easy-to-Use: This bias tape kit helps you fold fabrics in perfect halves and make bias tapes within a few minutes. The differently sized binding makers allow you to prepare tapes of various widths with ease.
- Applications: The DIY bias tape maker kit is designed to meet a wide range of sewing, binding, and quilting needs. It is largely used in tasks such as piping, meshwork quilting, lattice, and more.
- Kit Includes: The bias tape set is jam-packed with all the tools required for creating bias tapes. It includes awl, a box of pins, an adjustable bias binder foot, and 4 tape makers with 1/4 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in. and 1 in. width.