99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
Consew 146RBL-1A-1 Single Needle, Drop Feed, Walking Foot, Long Arm, Zig-Zag Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
Horizontal Axis Transverse Rotary Hook, Large Bobbin, Wide Zig-Zag, Reverse Feed
- For sewing medium to heavy weight fabrics that are difficult to feed when sewn.
- For such materials and products as wetsuits, shoes, boots, leather, tarpaulins.
- Federal Stitch 304
- 30" long arm for 30 inches of workspace.
- Large bobbin and horizontal axis transverse rotary hook
- Wide zig-zag
- Upper feed mechanism helps avoid slippage when sewing
- Reverse stitching
- Stitches per minute - 2500*
- Optional: Interchangeable between 1A, 2A & 3A stitches; Additional parts required (not included).
- Number of Needles: 1 (Single)
- Feeding Mechanism: Walking Foot
- Workspace: Long Arm
- Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 2500
- Clearance Under Presser Foot: 25/64" (10mm)
- Stitch Length: 5 s.p.i. (5mm)
- Workspace: 30" (765mm)
- Needle: 135 x 17
- Bobbin: Metal 212O34-312
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1-11/32" (34mm)
- Bed Size: 7" x 33 1/4" (178mm x 848mm)
- Hook: B79
- Zig-Zag Stitch Width: 3/8" (9.5mm)
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.