99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
Consew 288RB-2 High Speed, Post Bed, 1 Needle, Needle Feed, Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
Centra-Lube® Semi-Automatic Lubrication System, Large Vertical Axis Rotary Hook and Bobbin, Reverse Feed, Safety Clutch
- For stitching light and medium weight fabrics, leather, canvas, vinyl and various coated and laminated materials
- Designed for stitching such uneven articles as raincoats, underwear, brassieres and similar products.
- Suitable for vamping, space stitching, tipping, etc. on shoes.
- Centra-Lube® semi-automatic lubrication system
- Oil fed take-up
- Stitches per minute - 2400*
- Safety clutch prevents the hook from being damaged
- Reverse stitching
- Large vertical axis rotary hook and bobbin
- Roller presser foot aids in the turning of corners and sharp curves
- Number of Needles: 1 (Single)
- Feeding Mechanism: Needle Feed
- Workspace: Standard Workspace
- Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 2400
- Clearance Under Presser Foot: 15/64" (6mm)
- Stitch Length: 4.2 s.p.i. (6mm)
- Needle: 135 x 17
- Bobbin: Pre-Wound S and U
- Stitch Type: 301
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1 5/16" (33mm)
- Hook: 14005
- Post Height: 7" (178mm)
- Work Surface: 2 1/8" x 2" (54mm x 51mm)
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.