99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
JUKI MS-1190 Feed-Off-The-Arm Double Chain Stitch Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
Thanks to the thread guide located between the needle bar thread take-up and the intermediate tension release lever, the timing to tense the needle thread can be decreased. As a result, the machine is capable of beautiful stitches with a soft appearance even when heavy-weight material is used.
- Achieve beautifully finished seams while preventing puckering and stitch skipping.
- Low tension stitching ability and improved stitching mechanism prevents puckerin
- The machine prevents stitch skipping even when it runs at high speed, ensuring high-quality products.
- The machine is equipped as standard, with newly developed folders which enable the machine to perform stitching with consistency.
- Designed for ease of use. Push button type stitch length dial, times of feed driving and looper rocking cam can be separately adjusted
- Application: Light-Weight
- Max Sewing Speed: 4000 Stitches Per Minute
- Stitch Length: 1.20 - 4.2 mm
- Needle Gauge: 3.2mm (1/8")～6.4mm (1/4")
- Needle: TV×64-NY (#12) #8～#14 B-64 (Nm80) Nm60～Nm90
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.