Prong rivets are utility tools which are used for decorating handbags, belts, jackets, upholstery, and canvas items. Featuring pointed spikes, these leather rivets pierce through the thickness of fabrics and aids in securely tying it together. Crafted with premium-quality materials these rivets do not attract rust easily and offer superior resistance against normal wear and tear. The shiny finish resists scratches and maintains the new-like look for longer, enhancing the visual appeal of the furniture covers and other articles on which these ornamental rivets are used.
- Sewing Tool: Designed to fasten fabrics functionally and decoratively, these dome prong rivets add a finishing touch to bags, belts, shoes, jackets, and various other products.
- Durable Construction: The prong studs are manufactured with finest grade materials that ensure sturdiness and long-term use. The smooth and shiny finish adds to the durability, making it immune to normal wear.
- Easy To Use: These fabric rivets do not require any assembly. They have pointed legs that easily pierce through the material and can be bent to secure the fabric or upholstery together.
- Applications: These round prong rivets are used in various utilitarian projects such as sails, canvas signage, shop aprons, jewelry designing, sewing, furniture covers, and much more.
- Product Specifications: The decorative prong rivets are available in 6mm size and silver color. Each pack contains 100 pieces.
Our special plating process to makes for shiny smooth finished rivets. Use with our other coordinating hardware.
To apply your rivets you may be interested in our grommet press machine and die set