99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
Belt Loop Folder for Coverstitch and Double Needle #S66
This folder is used for producing Belt Loops on Coverstitch sewing machines. It is used to make loops for all garments and belt loops for trousers and dresses. This folder folds the tape downward on both sides with the edges meeting in the center of the underside of the belt loop (butterfly type).
- Tape Size : 3/4" finished to 3/8"
- Tape Size : 7/8" finished to 7/16"
- Tape Size : 1" finished to 1/2"
- Tape Size : 1-1/8" finished to 9/16"
- Tape Size : 1-1/4" finished to: 5/8"
- Tape Size : 1-1/2" finished to 3/4"
Finish size may vary with type of material.
This hiqh quality folder will fit home based coverstitch machines from Janome, Babylock, Brother and more.