99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
Consew 2206RB-14-7-DD Direct Drive Heavy Duty Single Needle Triple Feed, Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
Featuring: Fully Automatic Functions with Display, Automatic Electric Foot Lift, Large Workspace, 14” Horizontal (355 mm) x 5.9” Vertical (150 mm), Automatic Lubrication System, Manual & Automatic Reverse With Knuckle Switch, Large Bobbin And Horizontal Axis Hook (side Load), 3 S.p.i.(8mm) Stitch Length, Locking Stitch Regulator, Standard Presser Feet Fittings.
- For sewing light to heavy-weight fabric, canvas, leather, vinyl, synthetics and various laminated and coated materials
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, awnings, tents, handbags, luggage, sports and camping equipment, outdoor clothing, footwear, orthopedic appliances, ballistic armor, parachute containers, etc.
- Direct Drive Motor (no belt connection required)
- Fully automatic functions including automatic electric foot lift
- Automatic lubrication system
- Large bobbin and horizontal axis hook (side load)
- Compound feed, walking foot with alternating presser feet
- Built-in adjustment for changing step height between inside and outside presser feet
- New: Presser feet connecting rod which allows for presser feet to alternate more efficiently
- New: Top thread electric clamping system for trimming
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Locking stitch regulator
- Safety-type handwheel
- Stitch length indicator on outside of machine
- All sizes of cording feet available
- Standard presser feet fittings
- Standard attachments easily installed
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.) 3000
- Clearance Under Presser Foot 33/64" (13 mm)
- Stitch Length 3 s.p.i. (8 mm)
- Workspace 14" Horizontal (355 mm) x 5.9” Vertical (150 mm)
- Needle 135 x 17
- Bobbin Pre-Wound M
- Stitch Type 301
- Needle Bar Stroke
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.