Consew 329RB-1 Heavy Duty, High Speed, Post Bed, 2 Needle, Angular Stitching, Drop Feed, Needle Feed, Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
Centra-Lube® Semi-automatic Lubrication System, Large Vertical Axis Rotary Hooks And Bobbins, Disengageable Right And Left Needle Bars, Reverse Feed, Safety Clutch, Split Bar
- For sewing medium to medium heavy-weight fabrics, leather, canvas, vinyl, synthetics and various coated and laminated materials
- Designed for sewing operations which require decorative or functional angular stitching such as collars, pockets, shoe uppers, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, slacks, shirts, etc.
- General / parallel two-needle stitching, for top stitching and reinforcement.
- Suitable for stitching uneven, hollow, tubular and curved articles
- Also for secondary operations on finished articles such as attaching braids, pockets, tapes, etc.
- Centra-Lube® semi-automatic lubrication system
- Oil fed take-up
- One-touch lever easily disengages right and left needle bars
- Stitches per minute - 2400
- Large vertical axis rotary hooks and bobbins
- Reverse stitching
- Safety clutch prevents the hooks from being damaged
- Compound feed mechanism assures even feeding of material
- Number of Needles: 2 (Double)
- Feeding Mechanism: Needle Feed
- Workspace: Standard Workspace
- Standard or Full Function: Standard Functions
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 2400
- Clearance Under Presser Foot: 11/32" (8.5mm)
- Stitch Length: 5 s.p.i. (5mm)
- Work Space: 2 1/8" x 2" (54mm x 50mm)
- Needle: 135 x 17
- Bobbin: Metal 16408 Pre-wound U
- Bed Size: 7" x 20 3/8" (177mm x 518mm)
- Stitch Type: 301
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1 1/4" (32mm)
- Hook: 14005
- Post Height: 7" (178mm)
- Needle Gauges Available: 1/8" - 3/4" (3.2mm-19mm)
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.