99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
The JUKI LH-3528A 2 Needle Semi-Dry Head Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine (¼" Standard Gauge) Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
This is the cutting-edge model 2-needle sewing machine which comes with substantially enhanced mechanisms such as the direct-drive mechanism, semi-dry head, new thread tension control mechanism and improved oiling system.All models of the LH-3500A Series are provided with a semi-dry head to eliminate staining with oil from the frame (the needle
- A thread tension control mechanism has been developed for each type of sewing machine in order to achieve the best-suited thread tension for its purpose. Unique to JUKI
- Two selectable new-method oiling mechanisms. Unique to JUKI
- The sewing machine for jeans and heavy-weight materials (G type) produces well-tensed seams by the optimization of the feed mechanism.
- Highly reliable thread-trimming mechanism
- The internal mechanism of the sewing machine has been thoroughly re-investigated to achieve further improvement of maintainability and workability.
- The operation panels CP-18A and CP-180A are provided with a production support function.
- Application: Medium-weight
- Hook: Vertical Axis Regular Hook
- Lubrication: Semi-dry/hook section: Minute Quantity Lubrication
- Max. Sewing Speed: 3,000 Stitches per Minute
- Distance from needle to Machine Arm: 120mm x 266mm x 87mm
- Feed system Changeover between the Needle: Feed and Bottom Feed
- Max. Stitch Length: 5mm
- Needle Bar Stroke: 33.4mm
- Thread: Take-Up Slide Type
- Lift of the Presser Foot by Hand: 7mm
- Lift of the Presser Foot by Knee: 13mm
- Oiling Method: Eco-oil Method (Circulation Type), Clean oil Method
- Tank Capacity: 280cm
- Lubricating Oil: Juki New Defrix Oil no.1 (equivalent to ISO VG7)
- Needle: DPx5(#10) #9~#16
- Machine Head Weight: 48kg
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.