99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
New-Tech GC-20U83 Zig-Zag Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
It is the expert zigzag sewing machine for the medium-heavy material; it is suitable for the medium-heavy material as artificial leather, heavy cloth leather etc; And suit for a straight seam, zigzag seam, abutted seam, etc.
- Parallel and vertical needle bar movements, the needle can insert the sewing material entirely and vertically, strong impalement power of needle; it can ensure exact and elegant stitches.
- Adopt special big specification hook that improves the work efficiency.
- Adopt separate and semi-automatic lubricating systems, permanent lubrication and seal bearing so that it can improve the useful life of parts.
- The 20U class has also been designed for natural, synthetic fabrics and for lightweight leather with perfect straight stitching with up to 12mm of zig-zag stitches. complete set, including, table, legs, brushless motor, and a led gooseneck lamp
- The Knee lifter can be used to raise the foot or control zig-zag width. Buttonholes are produced by means of right, center, and left needle positions. The needle bar frame locking clamp is engaged by a quick 1/4 turn of a knob. With a built-in bobbin winder and a hook that automatically advances and retards timing (according to zig zag width) the 20U class also incorporates an adjustable forward and reverse stitch length mechanism.
- Zigzag plate, straight stitch plate, and embroidery/darning plate included.
- Zigzag/satin stitch and straight stitch feed dog included.
Ships with stand and 450 WATTS SERVO MOTOR, K-LEGS, HEAVY DUTY TABLE TOP, LED LAMP AND SOME.
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.