Prong Rivets are ergonomically crafted to add an ornamental appeal to your apparel while maximizing the fabric strength. It is commonly used to join two surfaces of the fabric or leather together. The ornamental rivet is made from nickel plating and is suitable to be used as a fashion utility. It features Byzantine design, which is based on the architecture of the Byzantine Empire. With a silver finishing, the jean rivet gives your clothes and shoes a more traditional appeal. It is suitable to be used with denim, canvas, and leather. It is a versatile sewing supply that is often used not only in fashion apparel like trousers and belts but also in the construction of airplanes.
- SEWING ACCESSORY: Designed to join two pieces of leather together, the rivet joins the leather permanently and securely using the setting tools and mallets. It also adds decorative detail to the leather shoes and belts.
- DECORATIVE ELEMENT: The belt rivet is made from nickel plates and is resistant to abrasion. The plating is forged into decorative studs and is used as a fashion utility. The 2-prong rivet holds things together and attaches them to different surfaces.
- CLASSIC DESIGN: The fashion rivets boast Byzantine design which takes inspiration from the architecture of the Byzantine Empire. The rivet has a silver finish that adds charm to the clothes and shoes, making them appear classic and traditional.
- VERSATILE ACCESSORY: The jean prong rivet is suitable to be used with fabrics such as denim, canvas, and leather. It is also used to add a decorative element to purses and trousers and in the construction of airplanes.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATION: The metal rivet measures 6mm in diameter. It is available in a pack of 100.
To apply your rivets you may be interested in our grommet press machine and die set