99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
JUKI LBH-783 1 Needle Lockstitch Buttonholing Industrial Sewing Machine With Table and Servo Motor
A good buttonholing machine should finish seams of consistent quality and be widely adaptable to many different kinds of materials and seam specifications. The Juki LBH-780 series buttonholing machines respond to these needs and help reduce operator fatigue, thereby finishing high-quality buttonholes with a higher degree of efficiency.
REDUCED OPERATOR FATIGUE
Work clamp can be easily lifted. This helps to substantially reduce operator fatigue. The pressure required to depress the start pedal and lifter pedal has been reduced. This helps to dramatically reduce operator fatigue.
The knife mechanism and stop-motion mechanism produce less noise when they actuate, thus contributing to a more comfortable working environment. Thanks to the simple design of the stop-motion mechanism and unique knife mechanism, the machine operates with low noise. The machine starts, decelerates and stops smoothly.
THE MACHINE NEATLY TUCKS IN TETRON GIMPS WITH CONSISTENCY
Thanks to the improved locus of the gimp guide, the single needle lockstitch industrial sewing machine is flexibly adaptable to changes in the types of gimps to be used, easily switching operation to accommodate one to three pieces of tetron thread, or one sewing thread and one span thread. In addition, the gimp guide is designed so that it shifts vertically. This means that the relation between the needle and the gimp guide is uniform even if the material thickness varies, thus allowing the machine to tuck in gimps with consistency.
A MACHINE IS DESIGNED FOR SEWING SOFT-TO-THE-TOUCH CIRCULAR BARTACKS
It has been developed to sew circular bartacks on ladies' wear, a process that requires a very delicate finish.
THE MACHINE ENSURES STABLE STITCHING PERFORMANCE ON MULTI-LAYERED PORTION OF THE MATERIAL
The improved work clamp and its fulcrum securely hold multi-layered portions of a heavy-weight material, thereby preventing sewing troubles such as uneven material feed, slip-off of gimp and needle breakage. This allows the single needle lockstitch industrial sewing machine to perform buttonholing with consistency.
- Application: Buttonholing for ordinary cloth, knit, etc.
- Max. sewing speed: 3,600 Stitches per Minute
- Needle bar stroke: 34.6mm
- Max. Lift of the Work Clamp: 12mm
- Max. Thickness of Material that can be Used: 4mm (with the work clamp lowered)
- Number of Stitches: 54~345 (by gear-change method)
- Length of Buttonholes: 6.4~38.1mm
- Needle: DPx5 #11J, For JE: 134 Nm75
- Hook: DP type, Automatic-Lubricating Full-Rotary Hook
- Deceleration Method: Belt-shifting Method
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating Oil: Juki New Defrix oil No.1 (equivalent to ISO VG7)
- Weight of the Machine Head: 40kg
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.