99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
JUKI LK-1910 Computer-Controlled, High-speed Shape-Tacking Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
The machine is fully equipped with state-of-the-art features such as a higher presser foot lift, a double-capacity shuttle hook, and a direct-control machine head that ensures quick response and an accurate stop position.
HIGHEST LEVEL OF SEWING SPEED: 2,500 sti/min
- The sewing machine achieves the highest-level sewing speed, 2,500 sti/min, among shape-tacking machines, contributing to the achievement of shortened cycle time.
DECREASED FREQUENCY CHANGING BOBBIN THREAD
- The sewing machine is provided as standard with a semi-rotary, two-fold capacity hook. As a result, the frequency of handsome replacement of bobbin thread is decreased. In addition, this hook allows the sewing machine to demonstrate its capability of sewing with thick thread.
IMPROVED SEWING CAPABILITY
- The range of applicable count of thread is widened to improve responsiveness to the sewing of heavy-weight materials. This improvement contributes to the enhancement of sewing capability. The sewing machine comes in two different types, i.e. the medium-weight materials sewing type (S) and the heavy-weight materials sewing type (H). You may select either one according to the application.
BROAD RANGE OF APPLICATIONS SUPPORTED BY SEWING AREA
- The sewing machine is provided with a wide sewing area of 60 mm (length) × 100 mm (width). As a result, the sewing machine responds to a wider range of applications such as attaching name labels and small parts, ruffling curtains, sewing ends of jeans belts and attaching labels
SECURELY CLAMPS THE MATERIAL WITH THE INTERMEDIATE PRESSER
- The machine is provided as standard with an intermediate presser to prevent the material from flopping, thereby promising beautiful seams. Since height and stroke of the intermediate presser can be adjusted, quick responsiveness to changes in material thick or the number of layers materials is ensured.
FEEDING FRAME TYPE CAN BE SELECTED TO MATCH THE USE OF THE MACHINE
- Two different feeding frame types are available, i.e., the monolithic type(magnet-driven) and the separately-driven type (pneumatically-driven) that has separate right and left frames. You may select the best-suited type of the feeding frame according to the application and work.
EASY-TO-USE FUNCTION-RICH OPERATION PANEL
- Functions such as the sewing speed and bobbin thread counter can be easily set on the operation panel by entering desired setting values. Cycle sewing that combines patterns can be registered. In addition, the automatic correction function eliminates distortion of a pattern when enlarging or reducing it.
ASSIGNED TO PATTERN KEYS P1 TO P50
- Any of the sewing patterns assigned to the P1 to P25 pattern keys can be activated with a touch of the corresponding key. This means that workability is improved by assigning 25 sewing patterns that are most frequently used to those pattern keys.
As many as 99 different cycle sewing patterns, each of which combines a maximum of 99 different sewing patterns, can be stored in the memory
Sewing area: 60mm (L)×100mm (W)
Max. sewing speed: 2,500sti/min
Stitch length: LK-1910,20: 0.1~10mm; LK-1930: 0.1~12.7mm
Number of data that can be input: 64 patterns
Needle: S: DP×5 #14, H: DP×17 #18
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.