JUKI LK-1900-BNS Computer Controlled High Speed Bartacking Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
The machine achieves sewing speed of 3,200sti/min. The machine's starting, stopping, thread-trimming and automatic presser lifting speeds have been increased to significantly shorten total cycle time. The needle's penetrating force into the material has been increased. This provides an improved responsiveness to heavy-weight materials for the H type machine. The W type has adopted a large shuttle hook, which reduces the frequency of bobbin-thread changing to enable highly efficient sewing work.
- Application: Standard Eyelet Buttonhole Bartacking Machine
- Max. sewing speed: 3,200 Stitches per Minute
- Sewing Area: 30mm x 40mm
- Needle Bar Stroke: 41.2mm
- Lift of the Work Clamp Foot: 14mm (17mm when the reverse-rotation needle-up function)
- Needle (at the time of delivery): DPx5 (#14)
- Hook: Standard Shuttle Hook
- Number of Stitches that can be Stored in Memory Max.: 20,000 stitches
- Number of Standard Patterns: 50 Patterns
- Number of Data that can be Input: 200 Patterns (for up to 150 patterns, sewing data can be added.)
- Lubrication Hook: Minute-Quantity Lubrication
- Lubricating Oil: JUKI New Defrix Oil No.2 (equivalent to ISO VG32)
- Weight of the machine head: 47.3kg
- Weight of the Control Box: 11.3kg
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.