JUKI MO-6804S-0A4-150 3-Thread Semi-Dry-Head High Speed Overlock Safety Switch Industrial Serger Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
This advanced overlock / safety stitch machine is easier to use and promises superior cost effectiveness.
The MO-6800S Series responds to various kinds of sewing materials and processes, producing delicate and beautiful soft-to-the-touch seams while further reducing operating noise as well as increasing durability. This advanced overlock / safety stitch machine is easier to use and promises superior cost-effectiveness.
The machine achieves beautifully finished seams of improved quality even when run at a high speed.
The machine is widely applicable to the sewing of light- to heavy-weight materials. Since the machine is provided with a needle thread take-up mechanism and a looper thread take-up lever, it ensures high-quality, well-tensed and soft seams with a beautiful texture which flexibly correspond to the elasticity of the materials even when run at speeds as high as 7,000 sti/min. In addition, the machine has a wider and brighter needle entry and provides improved responsiveness to the materials, thereby helping the operator use the machine more easily. The optimally-balanced design of the machine reduces both operating noise and vibration, contributing to more comfortable sewing work.
The machine is provided with functions which contribute to easier operation.
The differential-feed micro-adjustment mechanism, external increasing of the differential feed ratio and the main feed dog height can all be adjustable on the front face of the sewing machine with a screwdriver. The machine is provided as standard with functions which enable easy and best-suited adjustments according to the material to be used.
- Stitch Type: 1 Needle Overlock
- Stitch Style in USA: 504
- Max Sewing Speed: 7,000 Stitches per Minute
- Stitch Length: 0.6 ~ 3.8 (4.5) mm
- Overedging Width (mm): 1.5, 4.0
- Differential Feed Ratio: For gathering 1:2 (Max. 1:4), For stretching 1:0.7 (Max. 1:0.6)
- Needle Bar Stroke: 24.5mm(60H:27.0mm)
- Inclination Angle of the Needle: 20°
- Needle Bar Bushing: Lower bushing method
- Needle: DC×27 (excluding some subclass model)
- Max. Lift of the Presser Foot: 7mm (excluding some subclass model)
- Max. Presser Foot Pressure: 63.7N (6.5kgf)
- Stitch Adjusting Method: By push-button
- Differential-Feed Adjusting Method: By lever (with micro-adjustment)
- Weight of the Machine Head: 27kg
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating Oil: JUKI Machine Oil 18 (equivalent to ISO VG18)
- Needle Cooler: Provided as standard
- Needle Thread Heat Remover: Provided as standard
- Micro-Lifter: Option
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.