The JUKI DDL-8700-H Heavy-Weight High-Speed Single Needle Straight Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
By using the latest technology, the JUKI DDL-8700 has optimized the balance and rigidity of the machine head, providing the operator with a comfortable working environment by decreasing vibration and noise. Handling sewing material is easy because of the wide distance of the machine arm to the needle. Best of all this machine has all the desirable features of refined over generations of JUKI lockstitch machines.
- The JUKI DDL-8700's low tension sewing mechanism flexibly responds to a wide variety of fabrics and produces a beautiful seam with uniform quality.
- Improved maintainability is guaranteed on the upgraded machine head.
- Increase productivity with the presser foot with a higher lift, a light touch stitch dial and throat plate with marker groves to assist with seam allowance precision.
- Application: Heavy-Weight
- Max. sewing speed: 4,000 Stitches per Minute
- Max. stitch length: 5mm
- Needle bar stroke: 35mm
- Lift of the presser foot by hand: 5.5mm
- Lift of the presser foot: 13mm
- Needle (at the time of delivery): DB×1 (#21) #19~#23 134 (Nm130)
- Feed dog: 3-row (3-row)
- Hook: Automatic-lubricating full-rotary hook
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil: JUKI New Defrix Oil No.1 (equivalent to ISO VG7)
- Weight of the machine head: 28kg
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.