JUKI MO-6814S 4-Thread Overlock Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
Juki is the brand that practically invented the overlock machine when it brought its new serger technology to the American market in 1976.
The Juki MO-6814S serger does one stitch and it does it perfectly, the 4-thread stitch. The Juki serger is perfect for overlock stitching all types of light to medium weight fabrics.
The overlock machine is provided with a back-latching capability that eliminates the need for bar-tacking. The chain-off thread is tucked into the seam at the beginning of sewing to secure the chain-off thread and prevent the finished seam from coming undone.
This unit runs on a servo motor that has been upgraded to run silently.
- 7000 stitches per minute
- 110 volts.08~4mm stitch length
- Needle gauge: 2.0 (mm)
- Overedging width: 4.0 (mm)
- Needle: DCx27
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.