JUKI MO-6816S 5-Thread High-speed Overlock Safety Stitch Industrial Serger Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
The MO-6800S Series responds to various kinds of sewing materials and processes, producing delicate and beautiful soft-to-the-touch seams while further reducing operating noise as well as increasing durability. This advanced overlock/safety stitch machine is easier to use and promises superior cost-effectiveness.responsiveness from light- to heavy-weight materials with a lower applied tension
- Stitch Type: Safety Stitching
- Mac Sewing Speed: 7000 Stitches Per Minute
- Stitch Length: 0.6～3.8 (4.5) mm
- Needle Gauge: 3.0, 5.0 mm
- Over Edge Width: 3.0, 5.0 mm
- Differential Feed Ratio: For gathering 1:2 (Max. 1:4), For stretching 1:0.7 (Max. 1:0.6)
- Needle: DC×27 (excluding some subclass model)
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.