99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
JUKI DLN-9010A-SH High-Speed Needle Feed Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
The JUKI DLN-9010A-SH is a needle-feed type DDL-9000 Series sewing machine which is JUKI's top-of-the-line lockstitch machine series with a thread trimmer.
It has inherited the exceptional features of the DDL-9000 Series, such as the direct-drive system, semi-long arm and elimination of the oil pan. Also, it comes with a highly reliable needle feed mechanism.
Thanks to its most advanced compact AC Servo motor, as well as employing the new model control box SC-920A, the DLN-9010A achieves a substantial labor-saving equivalent to that of the DDL-9000B.
The thread trimming speed is increased 1.5 times or more as compared with the conventional model, as the thread trimming timing can now be precisely controlled.
The needle feed mechanism offers exceptional efficiency of feed and effectively preventing uneven material feed, on a wide range of applications such as the sewing of outerwear, run stitching of men's shirts, etc. and the attaching of various parts to garment bodies.
- Application: For heavy-weight materials
- Max sewing speed: 4,000 stitches per minute
- Max stitch length: 4.5mm 1
- Lift of the presser foot by hand: 5.5mm
- Lift of the presser foot by knee: 15mm (max)
- Lift of the presser foot by auto: 10mm
- Needle (at time of delivery): DB×1 (#21) #20～#23, For JE:134(Nm130) Nm120～Nm160
1 The maximum sewing speed is 4,000 stitches per minute or less in cases where the maximum stitch length is 3.5mm or more.
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.