The Juki LU-1508NS Heavy Duty Single Needle Unison Feed Lockstitch Machine With Vertical-axis Large Hook Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
The maximum stitch length is 10mm. The complete rectangular feed locus enables accurate feed of extra heavy materials while preventing stitch gathering. With its sufficient needle-bar stroke of 38mm and long 190R needle, the machine supports the sewing of extra heavy materials. The machine comes with an extra large steel hand-wheel with a diameter as large as φ175.
- Application: Heavy-Weight
- Max. Sewing Speed: 2,500 Stitches per Minute
- Max. Stitch Length: 9mm (forward/backward)
- Needle Bar Stroke: 38mm
- Lift of the Presser Foot by Knee: 16mm
- Alternating Vertical Movement: 2.5~6.5mm
- Thread: #30～#5, B46～B138, Nm=60/3～20/3
- Thread Take-Up: Slide Type
- Needle (at the time of delivery): Standard 190R or 135x17(Nm180) Nm125~Nm200
- Locus Feed: Complete Rectangular Feed
- Lubrication: Centralized oil wick lubrication (hook: automatic)
- Lubrication Oil: Juki New Defrix Oil No.2 (equivalent to ISO VG32)
- Distance from needle to machine arm: 255mm
- Bed Size: 517mm x 178mm
- Weight of the Machine Head: 44.5kg
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.