The JUKI DDL-5550N High-Speed Single Needle Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
The thread take-up mechanism, feed mechanism, thread paths and hook have been further improved to enhance responsiveness to material changes and to ensure consistent stitch quality.
- Application: For light-medium weight materials
- Bed Size: 517mm x 178mm
- Feed Dog: 3-Row
- Hook: Automatic-lubricating full-rotary hook
- Max. Sewing Speed: 5500 rpm/spm
- Max. Stitch length: 5mm
- Thread take-up: Slide Type
- Needle System (at time of delivery): DB x 1(#14)#9
- #18 For JE:134(Nm90)
- Lubrication: Fully automatic lubrication system by means of plunger pump
- Lubricating Oil: Juki New Defrix Oil #2(Equivalent to ISO VG32)
- Lift of Presser Foot by Hand: 5.5 mm
- Lift of Presser Foot by Knee: 13 mm
- Weight of Machine Head: 75 LBS.
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.