99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
New-Tech GC-8700 Single Needle Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
For sewing light to medium-heavy weight materials including cotton, knits, polyester, nylon, sheer fabrics, and denim. Suitable for stitching such products as blouses, shirts, men's, ladies and children's apparel, uniforms, overalls, lingerie, etc.
- Application: Medium-weight
- Max. sewing speed: 5,500 Stitches per Minute
- Max. stitch length: 5mm
- Needle bar stroke: 30.7mm
- Lift of the presser foot by hand: 5.5mm
- Lift of the presser foot: 13mm
- Needle: DB×1 (#14) #9~#18 / 134 (Nm90)
- Feed dog: 4-row (3-row)
- Hook: Automatic-lubricating full-rotary hook
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Bed Size: 7" x 18 25/32"
- Workspace: 10 1/4"
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.