New-Tech GC-9000-D4 High-Speed Single Needle Lockstitch Direct Drive Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
Introducing our next generation New-Tech GC-9000-D4 Computerized Lockstitch Sewing Machine With Auto Trimmer
Top of the line machine by NEW-TECH, this 1-needle lockstitch machine is a highly advanced model provided with a thread trimmer which operates at the highest speed of its kind, silent operation and various technical features which provide power savings.
- Extra width space convenient for the store of sewing materials, easy for operation.
- Adopt inside direct drive servo-motor system , Power saving up to 60% to reduce the cost
- Auto oiling system to ensure the lubrication when perating.
- Auto safety switch devices to power off after the reverse running of the machine to ensure the safety when fixing and cleaning
- High-precision gear and main parts imported to comprehensively reduce the noise and improve the quality and extend the life span.
- Automatic trimming, automatic needle positioning, automatic reverse sewing counting, automatic thread wiping,
Equivalent to Juki Models, DDL-9000, DDL-9000A, DDL-9000B.
- Application: Medium-weight
- Lubrication: Minute-quantity Lubrication
- Lubricating Oil: Machine Oil
- Max. Sewing Speed: 5,000 Stitches per Minute
- Max. Stitch Length: 5mm
- Needle Bar Stroke: 30.7mm
- Feed Dog Height: 0.8mm
- Needle: DBx1 (#11) #9~18 (Nm65~110)
- Lift of the Presser Foot: 15mm
- Size of Bed: 517x178mm
- (Distance from Needle to Machine Arm: 303mm)
- Control Panel: MOUNTED Bobbin
- Thread Winder: Built-in the Machine Head
- Power Consumption: 110 V Machine Weight 38kg
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.