99¢ SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
JUKI DDL- 9000C-FMS/PBN Semi-Dry Head, Direct-Drive, 1-Needle Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine Comes With Automatic Thread Trimmer Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
JUKI DDL- 9000C-FMS/PBN digitalizes the machine adjustment used to be handled based on personal hunches and experience. The machine comes with bird's nest prevention that commits to quality.The newly-developed model totally eliminates bird's nests at the starting of sewing, which have been a conventionally inevitable factor when using machines with a thread trimmer. The length of thread remaining at the end of sewing is shortened.
- Type: Full Digital Type
- Application: Medium-Weight
- Lubrication: Semi-Dry
- Max Sewing Speed: 4000 Stitches Per Minute
- Max. Stitch Length: 4mm
- Needle: DB×1・DB×5（#11） #9～#18（Nm65～110）
- Lift Of The Presser Foot: Auto : 1st stage 5.0 mm（*0.1～8.5mm）, 2nd stage 8.5 mm（*8.5mm～13.5mm）※ Adjustable on the operation panel
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.