JUKI DDL-9000C-SMS-NB-AK154 High Speed Direct Drive Industrial Sewing Machines Comes With Table, Legs, Servo Motor and LED Lamp
JUKI has digitized the drive mechanism of the sewing machine which determines the "seam" quality, JUKI launches the new "direct-drive, high-speed, lockstitch sewing system with automatic thread trimmer" DDL-9000CF. This is the newest flagship lockstitch machine. Digitalized vertically- and horizontally-driven feed mechanism allows easy adjustment of settings such as the feed locus only on the operation panel according to the material to be sewn. Thanks to the digitalization, Optimum adjustment values required to produce high-quality seams can be stored, on a material-by-material basis, in memory and can be reproduced with ease. For sewing plants which produce diversified products using diversified materials, this feature is quite helpful to achieve stable seam quality.
- Type: Digital Type
- Applications: Medium-Weight
- Lubrication: Semi-Dry
- Max Sewing Speed: 5,000 Stitches Per Minute 1
- Hand Switch: Provided as standard (At the time of shipment : Hand switches are assigned respectively with the touch-back switch function and the one-touch changeover switch function.) 5mm
- Max Stitch Length: 5mm
- Thread Trimming Method: Double-edge rotary system
- Needle Bar Stroke: 30.7mm
- Feed Dog Height: 0.8mm
- Needle Thread Tension: Spring Type
- Presser Foot Pressure: Spring Type
- Lift of the Pressure Foot By Hand: 5.5mm
- Lift of the Pressure Foot By knee: 15mm
- Lift of the Pressure Foot: 1st stage 5.0 mm （*0.1～8.5mm）, 2nd stage 8.5 mm （*8.5mm～13.5mm） * Adjustable on the operation panel
- Needle: DB×1・DB×5（#11） #9～18（Nm65～110
- Bobbin Thread Winder: Built in the top of machine head (provided with the bobbin thread retaining plate)
- Lubricating Oil: JUKI New Defrix Oil No. 1 or JUKI CORPORATION GENUINE OIL 7 (equivalent to ISO VG7)
- Size of Bead: 517×178mm（distance from needle to machine arm：303mm）
- Machine Head Drive: Compact AC Servo Motor (400W) that is directly connected to the main shaft (direct-drive system)
- Power Consumption: 520VA
- Net Weight: Machine head： 40.5kg（with AK-154)
- Wiper: NB - Wiper Provided
- Automatic Lifter Foot: AK154 - Provided (Driven by Petal)
1 Stitch length of 4.00 mm or less: 5,000 sti/min; Stitch length of 4,05 - 5.00 mm: 4,000 sti/min
AUTO-LIFTER AC154 (Foot Pedal Type):
Newly-developed auto-lifter device comes with a stepping motor. This not only increases the amount of lift of the
presser foot from 8.5 mm to 13.5 mm at the maximum but also reduces the operating noise. After the thread cutting of the sewing machine, thanks to the feature of the world's first top and bottom drive electronic feed mechanism to prevent the feed dog from protruding the top of throat plate, the material can be placed under presser foot and removed from there with ease and is not easily damaged.
- To lift the presser foot to its maximum amount of lift, it is necessary to set the amount of lift in two stages.
- For the full-digital type model, the auto-lifter function is provided as standard.
THE ADVANTAGES OF A SERVO MOTOR:
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
Because of Servo motor speed control, most users find the machine is easier to use. Both beginning and seasoned sewers find this feature helpful when stitching projects that don't demand high-speed stitching.